The Ministry of Health on Sunday announced 6 new cases of Covid-19 and 1,803 tests were performed. which brings the total number of cases to 767. There is a drop in new cases of coronavirus in Cyprus, Yesterday there was 21 Cases of Coronavirus and which was lower than the 17 April.
- One positive case from the large-scale 20,000 tests in workers (659 tests today). The case is at Kokkinotrimithia police station where all necessary steps have been taken.
- 2 through tracing of the contacts of positive cases (2 tests)
- None from hospital labs (117 tests)
- 2 from repatriations (441 tests)
- None from private initiative (73 tests)
- 1 from Okipi (state health organisations) staff (511 tests) The person is a cleaner at Paphos Hospital.
From the 20,000 tests since April 11, a total of 8549 have been completed
At 3 pm on Sunday, there were 18 patients at Famagusta Hospital, four of them in the increased care unit. All are in good condition.
Two patients were discharged.
There are eight intubated patients in the ICUs of Nicosia and Limassol Hospital.
Another four patients are in Nicosia Hospital ICU, but are not intubated.
Their condition is described as critical but stable.
In addition, there are six confirmed Covid-19 cases in hospital wards other than Famagusta Hospital.