The government decided to provide 20,000 more coronavirus testing for the employees in retail and construction sites. Health ministry implemented the strategy for a gradual lifting of restrictive measures and restarting the economy from Monday 4th May.
The testing will start on May 4, 2020, and will be completed on May 25, 2020. The laboratories participating in this Program are listed in the attached form.
The ministry said that 14,000 of the 20,000 tests will be for retail companies and the remaining 6000 for construction sites.
1. Retail trade
- Employees in the retail food and drink business are excluded
- The program is for employees who come into direct contact with the public such as cashiers and sales employees
- Depending on the number of employees per business the following tests can be carried out
- Businesses with up to 3 employees, 1 person per premise
- Businesses with up to 10 employees, 3 persons per premise
- Businesses with more than 10 employees, 6 persons per premise
- Businesses with more than 30 employees, 10 persons per premise
- The appointments will be made at the request of the business and not after a personal appointment. The company must fill up the required form and send it to the lab of its choice
2. Employees at construction sites
- The tests will be carried out as follows:
- 3,000 with mobile units at the actual workplace
- 3,000 after appointments are made with the labs.
- In cooperation with the Labour Ministry, the labs will by May 6 notify the list of sites and the number of employees to be tested
- Businesses not included on the mobile unit must make appointments as businesses and not personal appointments and must fill in the required form and send it to the lab of their choice