Paphos stabbed to death case trial date has been set on June 3 for nine suspects in the murder of a 20-year-old man in Paphos stabbed to death case, Paphos court said on Friday.
The suspect will remain in custody of police until the trial begin.
So far Eight suspects were remanded in custody in connection with the stabbed to death of a 20-year-old Syrian man Jamal Alhadzi in Paphos in April.
The ninth suspect a 31-year-old was arrested a few days after the murder when police received the statement that he owned the getaway car.
Another two suspects in the case, Walid Al Moustafa age 22 and Tarek Haj Halaf age 25, arrested in the north Cyprus after attempting to flee to Turkey; reports said last week.
The two have been in custody since last week, and arrangements made to have them turned over to police in the government-controlled areas through the bicommunal board on crime.