Ministry of Health on Sunday afternoon announced 6 new cases of coronavirus and one death. which brings the total number of death to 22 and total cases to 898.
The 73-year-old woman was admitted to the ICU of Nicosia Hospital.The cause of death was attributed to Covid-19.
The total number of deaths due to Covid-19 in Cyprus is now 22, and the final cause of death from COVID-19 was 16, 11 men and five women with the typical age of 71 years.
According to the data provided by the Health Ministry total of 1,393 test, 6 cases were identified.
- None from the Tracking out of 228 tests.
- None from the Government hospital lab testing out of 229 tests.
- Private lab testing Two cases was found out of 232 test.
- Four cases were found from the Special vulnerable groups by health ministry through the Public Health Clinics.
- Two Cases were found From Retail and Beverage Companies employees testing out of 374 test
Four patients are on ventilators, three at the Nicosia hospital’s ICU and one in Limassol. Their condition is critical but stable.