Ministry of Labour has announced the new application Forms for a special allowance from April 13 to May 12, 2020. Applications forms are available online at the Ministry of Labour website (only in Greek).
You can visit Ministry of Labour website https://www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy/?lang=en
All employers, employees, and self-employed persons who are beneficiaries of the special allowance must submit a new Online application form for the new period April to May, which is mentioned above, to be considered and if they meet the requirements to receive the relevant benefit.
It should be remembered that the Special allowance applications are submitted for the period from 13 April to 12 May 2020 are the following:
- For employees: The application for the Special Leave of Absence for Child Care EEA1 and the application for the Special Sick Leave Allowance EEA2.
- For employers: The application for the Special allowance for Complete Suspension of Business EEA3 and the application for the Special allowance for Partial Suspension of Business EEA4.
- Employers who submit the above application form must first fill out the Statement of New Employee Details EEA7, which applies to employees hired during February and March 2020, if they were hired after 1/2/2020.
- For self-employed persons: The application for the Special Plan for the Self-employed EEA5.
- For unemployed persons: The application for the granting of a Special Unemployment Allowance EEA8 for persons receiving unemployment benefit, which finished either in February, or in March, or in April 2020.