Ministry of Health on Saturday afternoon announced the new four new cases of coronavirus found after 1564 tests which brings the total cases to 914.
The details are following:
- None from the tracking (85 tests)
- None from the Government hospitals and Labs (197 tests)
- None from the Private testing labs (172 test)
- None from the Health care workers (32 test)
- None from the Construction sites testing (753 test)
- Four cases from Students and School staff out of 325 tests.
Following the low numbers in new cases, with figures remaining in single digits since the first relaxation of measures on May 4, the epidemiology committee on Friday gave the president the green light for the implementation of phase two of lifting Covid-19 restrictions.
There are three intubated patients in ICUs, all at Nicosia Hospital. Their condition is described as critical but stable.
In addition, there is one confirmed Covid-19 case in hospital wards other than Famagusta Hospital.