The Labour Ministry has launched the online application process for the 4th period of its support schemes addressed to businesses and the unemployed that are financially hit by the Coronavirus outbreak.
The five schemes cover the period from June 13 to June 30, 2020, and can be found on the website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy (in Greek).
The five special schemes for the above period are:
- Hotels and Tourist Accommodation (Application ΕΕΑ.9)
- Businesses associated with the tourism industry or companies directly affected by tourism or activities under obligatory full suspension of operations (Applications ΕΕΑ.10 and ΕΕΑ.11)
- Particular scheme for a complete suspension of business operations (Application ΕΕΑ.3)
- A unique program for businesses of particular activities (Application ΕΕΑ.13)
- A unique program for the unemployed (Application ΕΕΑ.8)
The Labour Ministry has also published its Coronavirus website, an accountant report template that needs to be submitted electronically and with the relevant business scheme application.
It was also noted that all businesses need to submit their IBAN details via the ΕΕΑ.12 form.
It was finally emphasized that the unemployed persons who will submit the EEA.8 application should also provide their IBAN details via the ΕΕΑ.6 form in case they have not done so already.